Thursday, February 2, 2012

When Boredome Strikes...

So I was thinking about life, that's what happens when I finish all my homework and I literally have nothing better to do. Anyways not long ago I had someone ask me what my "perfect" guy was. Lately I stopped trying to think of the perfect guy because I don't think there's such a thing since we're all human. Besides he won't be getting a perfect girl with me. Still, it's kind of fun to think of your dream guy. It shows what your tastes are and helps you not to settle so much when it comes to dating.

For me, I guess my perfect guy would have brown skater boy hair, plays guitar, blue eyes, intelligent, sweet, loves dogs, can make me laugh, out going, fun to be around, optimistic, watches anime, likes Batman, wants to travel, cares about school, means what he says, keeps his promises, romantic, loves me for me, great taste in music (screamo, alternative, metal, rock), spontaneous, has good grammar, rides a motorcycle, wants to live near the ocean, rides ATV's, can sing, dresses kind of skaterboyish, smiles a lot, is serious when he needs to be, will watch dumb movies and act like a dork, tall, cute, smells good, nice arms, and someone who's easy to talk to.

I guess that looks like a lot but oh well. This is just for fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment