Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Picture Perfect

When I think about my "picture perfect" future I see myself with an incredibly cute husband, a beagle, and a cute house in a little beach town. I see myself being able to walk down the beach at sunset and look at the ocean thinking how lucky I am to be there. I see myself having a job that I enjoy, one that's helping and inspiring people in some way. I see me and my husband maybe not being rich but living comfortably. I picture a simple life, but a good one. One where I'm happy. Maybe taking a few vacations every now and then and traveling. I want to go to London and New Zealand. I want to learn to surf, kiss on the beach while listening to the waves crash around us, wake up every morning to palm trees outside my windows and my husband's face, sit on the beach and watch fireworks in the summer, feel at peace, get my husband to buy a motorcycle so we can ride around, feel lucky, no stress, no worries, no regrets.

That's what I want. I know life won't ever be perfect but I'd like to come close. I at least want to live in that cute beach town with a dog and an sweet, cute husband who will watch Batman and other stupid stuff that I love with me.

Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment